THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH CORPORATE (TEAM) LICENSE.
THIS FEATURE IS RESTRICTED TO ADMINISTRATORS ONLY.
Administrators are able to import any excel file to Profifox system. This Excel file will be available to employees to be used as template for exporting data to. If no file is provided, users can export data to predefined Excel file.
Creating new Excel template:
- New template can be added by blue button "ADD TEMPLATE"
- Every template have to have NAME - pick one that will clearly state what will be result (e.g. 8D Export template,)
- Templates can be either Active or Inactive - based on this users will be able to see only active ones
- There are two types of templates - Lists and Actions
- List - list template is standard action plan - we will populate single spreadsheet with list of actions. 1 action = 1 line
- Action - Template serves as container for single action (e.g. A3 report, Kaizen ect.) - for each action in action plan we will generate separate excel file.
- Upload your file
- From select box pick spreadsheet where we will copy data
When creating new list export template you have to provide number of the first line where list will begin (first empty line after header if you have one).
Secondly you have to provide letters / numbers of columns to items, you want to copy to excel file in excel format (e.g. A, AB etc.). If you leave input empty, this item will not be copied to excel.
When creating new action export template, you have to provide exact cell number for each item in excel format (e.g. D6, AE15). If you leave input next to item blank, it won't be exported.