THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO COMPANY ADMINISTRATORS
KPI screen allows you to create, edit or delete KPI that are in use in your company.
When you create or edit KPI you are able to set multiple variables:
- Name of KPI - name of KPI that will be shown to your employees
- Chart type - you can select regular or inverse - regular is for red on top, green on bottom. Inverse is for green at the top, red on the bottom.
- Name and visibility of bad and good value - each KPI can have 2 values, correct (green), incorrect (red) (SUM is calculated for you). You can name them anything you want - Good parts, Scrap parts. If you want to show on graph only one value (bad for instance) you can deselect one you want to leave invisible.
- Goal - this is number in % of your target. On this number a line will be drown on chart
- Additional values - if necessary, you can specify up to 2 more values that will be added to your KPI. This values will not be plotted on chart, but will be visible in table bellow the chart.
- Visibility and access - you can select who can see and edit KPI, also who is able to add it to ShopFloor TV.