THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH CORPORATE (TEAM) LICENSE.
THIS FEATURE IS RESTRICTED TO ADMINISTRATORS ONLY.
Administrators can create "Action Plan templates" to further specify structure and logic behind action plans. This way, administrators can setup standard system of work and problem solving, creating different rules for ISO related action plans, 8D or general tasks. Ensuring, that when necessary, strict rules will be followed in compliance with requirements.
Administrators are able to pick one template, that will be used as "Default" . If this option is selected, Profifox basic template will not be available for company users, and "Default" template will be pre-selected for them.
Using this features, administrators are able to change visibility of templates to certain users and set up following:
- Name of template
- Availability (active or Inactive)
- Methodology (PDCA or DMAIC)
- Status change permissions
- List of employees that will be able to use this template
- Visibility of particular item in action (e.g. Description, action etc.)
- Pre-defined text of text fields
- Field edit permission
- Rules of mandatory fields
- Create list of pre-defined actions